Social media is essential for businesses of all sizes to reach customers, build brand awareness, and engage with their audience. However, coming up with new and unique ideas for social media posts can be challenging.
If you constantly struggle to ideate and create social media content for your pages, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered! Here are some of the best post ideas for businesses to consider so you can plan your one month’s worth of content.
Thirty Social Media Post Ideas To Consider To Have Your Month Planned
1. Share BTS action: People love to see what goes on behind all that work. Behind-the-scenes content is just perfect for that. Therefore, consider sharing photos or videos of your team in action, the production process, or special events.
2. Host a Q&A session: Invite your followers to attend your Instagram or Facebook Live and ask anything about your business, products, or services. It is a great way to engage with your audience and showcase your expertise.
3. Share customer testimonials: Share positive reviews or testimonials from satisfied customers. It is an excellent way to build trust, and moreover, it showcases the value of your brand.
4. Share industry news: Keep your followers up-to-date by posting the latest industry news and trends. This way, you can establish yourself as an industry leader and trusted source of information.
5. Share employee profiles: Feature staff in your posts who make your business a success. It is a great way to give a personal touch, humanize your social presence, and show off your team’s expertise and talents.
6. Share user-generated content: Encourage your followers and customers to share their own photos or experiences using your products or services. Besides, you can repost their content on your social media to attract more potential clients.
7. Share tips, hacks, and advice: Social media users always engage better with valuable information. So share posts discussing tips and advice related to your industry. In fact, it is a great way to establish yourself as a trusted resource and expertise.
8. Share quotes: Once in a while, doing this can help you get more engagement. Share inspiring or motivational quotes that align with your brand’s values and message. Who doesn’t appreciate some online positivity? It is a quick and easy way to add positive energy to your social media feed.
9. Share infographics: Visual content is highly shareable on social media, so consider posting infographics. It is an excellent way to present information in a visually appealing way. Infographics are also a quick way to share a lot of information in one post.
10. Share customer stories: Post stories from loyal customers about how your products or services have positively impacted their lives. You can build trust and showcase the value of your offerings.
11. Conduct polls and share results: Sharing poll results make for good social media content and increase user engagement. It is a quick and easy way to gather feedback and share insights with your audience. They’ll love to see what everyone thinks about your brand or specific topics.
12. Share product updates: Keep your followers informed about new products or updates and existing products. Posting updates is a great way to create excitement and drive sales.
13. Share company milestones: Milestones, such as anniversaries or significant accomplishments, can be quite engaging on social media. You can celebrate your successes with your followers and show your business’s growth and progress.
14. Share company culture: Share photos or videos that showcase your company’s culture and values. It’s an excellent way to give a personal touch to your social media posts and attract top talent. Besides, having a unique vibe or culture within your business will make you stand out!
15. Share personal experiences: Share personal stories that align with your brand’s values and message. This way, you can connect with your followers and more users.
16. Share recipes: If you own a restaurant or cafe, consider sharing recipes on social media. Posts featuring food anyway do much better than regular posts. Use features like Reels and Stories to keep sharing cooking tips and tricks for higher engagement.
17. Host a contest or giveaway: Contests can engage your followers and gain new ones. It could be a photo contest, a referral contest, or a random drawing for a prize.
18. Share DIY or how-to content: Share step-by-step instructions for a DIY project or how-to guides related to your products or services. You can also promote how your product may help with a DIY project.
19. Share a virtual event: Host a virtual event, such as a webinar or workshop, and share the details on social media.
20. Share a virtual tour: Share posts about a virtual tour of your business, such as a 360-degree video or a tour on Google Maps. Furthermore, you can show how your office or workspace looks inside.
21. Share live videos as posts: Go live on social media to show a product demo, give an office tour, introduce staff, or talk about your day and share them as posts.
22. Share a podcast episode: If you have a podcast, share an episode on social media and give a summary of what it’s about.
23. Share a video review: Video reviews can be more convincing and make for good social media content.
24. Share a case study: Share a carousel post of a case study about how your product or service helped a specific customer or client.
25. Share a success story: Customer success stories who achieved a specific goal using your product or service can attract more potential leads.
26. Share your products: This is a no-brainer for businesses, but it’s essential to be creative with your product posts. You can share product demos, production photos/videos, or even customer unboxings. Furthermore, you can go into the fine details of your products to give viewers more insight.
27. Share your company’s history: Giving your followers a look at the history of your business can be a great way to show them the journey you’ve been on and how far you’ve come.
28. Create a social media scavenger hunt: This can be a fun way to engage with your followers and get them to interact with your content. You could hide clues or hints about your products or services in your social media posts and ask your followers to find them.
29. Share a customer spotlight post: This can be a great way to showcase to your customers the impact your business has on their lives. You could interview customers and share their stories on your social media channels.
30. Share FAQ posts: This is an excellent way to address common questions or concerns your customers may have about your products or services. You could create a post containing frequently asked questions and provide detailed answers.
Now that you’ve got this unique list of ideas, you can start creating and publishing content. The best part is that you can reuse these ideas repeatedly! Be sure to strategize and plan your content before posting. Also, incorporate your goals and brand within each post so you’re sharing relevant content effectively.
Although you may have several other post ideas, manually creating and publishing them daily can be time-consuming. Plus, there are chances of several errors.