Are you ready to take your brand to the next level on social media? Check out our 10 favorite tips & tricks to boost your social presence, manage social media with ease, & drive more sales!
Social media has turned into a massive platform for shopping, interacting, sharing information, and almost everything else! And with most people having a smartphone in their pocket, it poses a golden opportunity for brands to connect with their customers like never before.
Data reveals social networks are the most popular method to research brands, right after search engines. You can google “best jeans” and see ads from the top sellers in the market. Yet chances are, you wouldn’t purchase that pair of jeans before doing some research on the selected brand.
So how do you make sure a person picks your brand over others with so many options?
You’ll find a myriad of ‘to-dos’ that accompany social media management. There are even smart apps that help by managing all your social media these days that can make things simpler. But it’s crucial to figure out key processes that will allow you to generate maximum results with limited time.
That’s how it should work!
From setting up Facebook Messenger chatbots to multitasking, this blog will provide you with 10 proven tips for managing social media like a pro. Whether you need social media marketing for chiropractors, dental business, medspa, real estate, attorney, or other industries – you can benefit from these hints if used right.
We’ll talk about everything from using apps for posting to multiple social networks, to creating an editorial calendar.
Let’s get started!
How to Manage Social Media For Higher Engagement, Conversions, & Brand Awareness:
1. Establish Campaign Goals
The first step to managing all social media is to set your brand goals. Take some time to decide your objectives, and try to be as specific as you can. Once done, determine how you can measure those goals.
To be concise, you should set SMART goals, which means they should fit the following criteria:
Here are a few instances of bad and smart goals:
Bad: Drive website traffic.
Smart: Increase website traffic by 30% within 3 months.
Bad: Get more socially involved.
Smart: Increase engagement by 20% in 4 months.
Bad: Become a thought leader.
Smart: Share 2 pieces of industry-specific content each day.
2. Use Apps For Posting To Multiple Social Networks
The Internet is full of tools & apps to manage all social media in a hassle-free manner. While options such as Buffer and Hootsuite have been in the race for a long time & offer the same features, it’s a good idea to try hands on something more intelligent & simpler! Yes, we are talking about the social media post scheduler: Practina. It’s great for scheduling multiple posts on multiple social platforms at the same time!
Another unique selling point of this app meant for posting to multiple social networks is its ability to create brand-specific, customized posts.
The best thing, such apps are intuitive, with easy-to-use interfaces. You can plan out your posts automatically and efficiently, all from a single dashboard!
No one expects you to manage your social media accounts so intensely that you manually post 10+ times a day. But it doesn’t mean you don’t need to do it regularly.
Practina can take care of the job while you focus on important business activities!
Everything is conveniently set up before you start working on your social media campaign. Pretty easy, isn’t it!
3. Be Where Your Audience Is
With hundreds of social media channels on the Internet, how do effectively connect & engage with your target audience? You’ll need to identify the major platforms where your ideal customers or prospects are active. This will help you manage your time and create an effective campaign.
Wondering how to do it?
It’s easier than you think! Consider using pre-existing analytics. You can even conduct some proactive research, a survey, and/or monitor online conversations to collect data. Monitoring tools additionally allow you to get notifications of conversations within particular topic areas. Using this data, you can make data-driven decisions on which platforms to focus on most. It will also help you identify the type of content that will be beneficial to your audience.
Why not go a step beyond determining your “target audience” by creating specific buyer personas? It’s a composite picture of a specific segment of your target audience. In essence, a buyer persona is a depiction of your ideal customer, with their demographics, interests, personality, age, and pain points. It works as the best way to gather highly targeted audience insight.
4. No Compromise on Quality
We don’t mean to be redundant, but quality is a must. Marketers using different apps for posting to multiple social networks often end up with abysmal posts with incorrect information.
Don’t be a part of the crowd! Try to maintain a constant flow of content and announcements. You need to ensure the content you share is good enough to be re-shared or retweeted and passed on to colleagues across industries.
Content that lasts long will benefit you in the long term compared to one that trends for a day or week and then disappears. Although, you can cover viral topics in between to keep your audience engaged.
If you can produce content or develop insights that will stay relevant in the industry, these will prove to be gold! Social media content does well on social media.
You will find so many tweets that are retweeted to date. Think about it this way: if someone publishes a terrible post without citing sources and shares it on social media, will you interact with it? And what does that post say about the credibility of that brand?
Don’t be one of them!
5. Create An Action Plan
Here are a few tips to help you lay out an action plan:
- Set some parameters, like the frequency of your posting, on how you want your brand’s voice to be perceived.
- Decide what you want to say and how you will say it. Determine the type of content your audience wants to hear and what you are comfortable publishing.
- Focus on creating two-way conversations with your audience and refrain from overly self-promoting. You can ask questions, share the latest news in the related industry, ask for opinions, or even promote new ideas.
- Maintain a social media-friendly culture within your business. To do so, create an internal social media strategy to let your entire team help promote the brand image and drive better conversations.
- The biggest industry leaders recognize & share valuable content with the help of apps for posting to multiple social networks at once. It doesn’t have to be their own every time.
6. Set Up an Editorial Calendar
Spoiler alert: Sticking to a fixed content schedule is not just something “extra” that smart brands do.
A common thread between the biggest brands on social media is that they post consistently.
It’s likely that you’re juggling multiple social channels and trying to tick all the boxes in terms of descriptions and when to post. If that’s the case, you should check out how a content calendar can simplify the entire process. It lets you:
- Fine-tune each of your posts for individual platforms without jumping between sites.
- Schedule your posts to maximize engagement, keeping you from constantly posting in real-time.
- Avoid repetition, and ensure each post or image gets the most reach as possible.
In a nutshell, making a content calendar does the double duty of keeping your social media presence organized while maximizing your content’s reach.
A smarter way to handle the task is to consider using apps that can manage all of your social media. These apps for posting on multiple social networks allow you to enjoy multiple benefits. Just like Practina, you can get customized content, post on different platforms at your desired time, get live updates, and so much more.
7. Use Tools To Evaluate Your Metrics
Just like conventional marketing, you need to keep an eye on your data to understand how well your social media is performing. Never lose sight of your goals. You can refer to numerous avenues for gathering and analyzing data, including:
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest. They offer analytics with stats on follower growth, engagement, most popular posts, and much more.
- Google Analytics and other website analytics tools show the sources of your website traffic. You can check both organic and social traffic to identify the platforms that work best for your business.
- You will find many apps to manage all social media available these days. Some offer limited features in free versions and add-ons in the paid versions of their tool. You can leverage these tools to plan out your posts in advance, monitor social activity, and build an aesthetically pleasing online presence.
- Intelligent social media marketing management tools, such as Practina, combines all of the above features into a one, targeted marketing campaign.
Be sure to check your data often to track progress and identify any weak points and strengths in your social media plan.
8. Track Time
Performance isn’t the only factor you need to monitor. You should also track your time – how much you spend, how you spend it, and more.
Time tracking helps you determine how well your strategy is working. It helps you know how much time it took to create and run ads. It further lets you anticipate how much time future ads and marketing campaigns will require. This leaves you to budget your time accordingly.
9. Is Outsourcing Social Media Management an Option?
Social media management is a full-time task that often requires more than one helping hand. Many marketers or startup businesses try to manage their accounts internally but soon realize they don’t have enough time, resources, nor the team to operate effectively. However, there are apps for posting on multiple social networks such as Practina .
Here’s our offer:
You can onboard an entire team of marketers, graphic designers, strategists, editors, copywriters, paid advertising team, and content curators.
You can just consider using an intelligent social media scheduling tool to do the multitasking for you!
Before planning to partner with an agency to manage all social media, set specific expectations. Determine what your brand lacks on social media.
Do you fall short when it comes to posting enough content or is it audience engagement that you’re struggling with? Do you find it challenging to generate website visitors?
Once you know the exact requirements, you can decide if you need to spend hundreds of dollars on an agency or use smart apps to manage all social media!
Your end goal is to connect the dots and turn your social presence into an unparalleled brand experience. It should be both engaging for your followers and profitable for your brand.
10. Create Contests, Polls, Giveaways, Etc.
Contests, surveys, giveaways, and polls are a great way to boost brand awareness, increase exposure, & invite your target audience on any social network. Go for exciting giveaways, and set up simple contest rules to help you increase your following & conversions.
Instagram is the best platform for giveaways while Twitter makes it easy to create polls.
BONUS TIP: When in Doubt, Use Visuals
No matter what or where you post, visual content will always work best!
Instagram’s image-based platform is exploding at an exponential level. You could see Facebook posts with images performing better than others. And if these reasons aren’t enough, just agree that posts with visuals look more appealing!
Facebook Live Videos get six times the engagement compared to any other type of content.
If more followers are what you want, graphics and videos get more shares than text-based posts.
The good news is you don’t need an insane tool or a full-blown production budget to create engaging posts with videos and images. Instead, consider apps for posting to multiple social networks for simpler, faster, & hassle-free social media management. Your posts could be inspired from:
- A quick tour of your office, team photo, or videos
- Photos of happy customers
- Customer testimonials
- Photos from a recent event
- Behind-the-scenes photos/videos
With smart apps to manage all your social media, it becomes easy to create posts with relevant images and videos.
Practina automates your social media & makes it easier than ever to get connected with your audience!
It’s Time for Smart Social Media Management
We understand managing all social media can be tricky, not to mention time-consuming. But why not try Practina to level up your game in the social media domain!
Everybody likes simplicity and how it helps organize work. With our best social media management tool, you can leave all the hassle behind & focus on your core business activities.
Asking yourself why Practina?
Here are a few reasons to consider:
- It automatically creates, schedules, and publishes posts on all social media platforms.
- Practina uses artificial intelligence to create smart ads and reach the right customers.
- It lets you create ads according to your specialty, keywords, and services.
- The social media post scheduler learns the best times to post in order to reach your target audience for maximum engagement.
- Practina collects your positive customer reviews from across the internet and automatically posts the best ones to your social accounts. This helps build trust with your new customers & retain existing ones.
- Increases your business’s visibility on search engines.
- Practina learns from your preferences and adapts to craft the perfect posts for your style & brand.
And the list goes on!
Are you ready to up your marketing game?
So now you know managing social media can be simple when done the right way. We hope these tips will help you maximize your marketing efforts & get a better hold of social media.
We are here to help you simplify things with our app for posting to multiple social networks. Connect with us today to learn more about our intelligent tool or give it a try yourself!