You can run lead generation ads for your business on Facebook with Practina.
- Once you’ve logged in to Practina, click on Ad Campaign on the left vertical toolbar. Now click on Create Ad Now in the top header box. Select Facebook Ads and click on Create Ad. You’ll see the Create Campaign screen where you need to select Lead Generation.
- Now, name your campaign based on the goal and objective of your ad.
Note: You only need to toggle the Special ad categories switch to on if your ad is relating to social issues, elections, politics, housing, or credit.
- Click on Continue, and on the next screen, you’ll see an option to name your Ad set. (This is different from the campaign name. The ad set name is where you include your target audience, the destination where you want to send traffic, and set a budget).
- Select the Start and End date for your ad campaign.
Note: Make sure to select an end date for your campaign, or else the ad will continue to run until you stop it.
- When selecting an audience, you can either choose the one you’ve already created before or create a new one. Advanced targeting allows you to target people based on their income, educational background, profession, and several other traits.
- Click on Continue to go to the next screen where you’ll see Create Ad to create your ad creative. You can start by giving your ad a name that will appear in recording, insights, and analytics to check its performance.
- Next, for Ad setup, you can either select a single image/video-based post or a Carousel with multiple images and videos for users to scroll through, which tends to get the most engagement.
- When creating your ad, make sure to add a clear description of the product or service you’re selling, the destination URL where you want the traffic to go, and a call-to-action (CTA) to help people take the next action on your ad.
- Next, you’ll need to create your lead form. Simply click on Create Form, where either you can make a new one or use the one you’ve made before. Click on Create Form and name it so you can identify and access it easily later. Now input all the information, and once you're done, simply select Create Form. Click on Continue at the bottom of the screen and you’ll see your campaign is ready to go.
- Verify that everything is correct and then select Pay X amount of Credits & Run Ads to complete creating the campaign.