Let’s go over what a Smart Ad is before we tell you how to create it.
Smarts Ads are Google ads automatically created by Practina for your business to help it appear at the top of a search engine results page (SERP).
Before you start creating a Smart Ad, you’ll want to make sure you’ve added all the services your business provides to your business settings page.
- To do that, click on the icon at the top right corner, and select Account Settings → Business. Now, click on Service Info and Edit to add your business services. Select the industry and all the services that apply to your business.
- Once your services are added, be ready to create your Smart Ad and connect with your ideal customers.
- Now, click on the Practina logo at the top left corner to exit the current page. Select Ad Campaign on the left toolbar to see your business ad center.
- Click on Create Ad Now in the top header box. Select Google Ads and then Create Ad Now. Practina will automatically create multiple ad variations for your business to choose from.
- Practina Smart Ads are fully optimized to connect you with your perfect customers. Now, select the ad you like the best, see if you want to change anything, and make edits.
- Select Pay X amount of Credits & Run Ads to complete creating your Smart Ad.