Approximately 68% of businesses use landing pages or lead-capturing pages to generate leads.
Are you running digital marketing campaigns consistently but not getting the results you hoped for? It’s time for you to analyze where your campaigns are lacking. One of the biggest reasons for not getting leads despite spending thousands of dollars on your marketing strategies is not routing leads generated from your ads to the right place.
If your ad connects your audience to your website, it can be overwhelming, confusing, and, most of all, distracting for them. Because your website has a lot of information about your services and products and what you are trying to promote, your audience may easily get lost and discouraged because they cannot find the relevant information from your ad. In fact, if more relevant information regarding the ad is not identified within a few seconds, most potential customers will just click out of your page. A lead-capturing page can be the key solution you have been missing in your campaign!
A lead-capturing page is a standalone page whose sole purpose is to provide more relevant information about a particular product, service, or feature you were promoting in your ad and capture information about your leads: their name, phone number, email, etc.
What is a lead-capturing page?
A landing page or lead-capturing page is a crucial element of any online marketing campaign. It’s the first thing potential customers see when they click on an ad or link, and it’s where they will decide whether to stay and learn more about your product or service or move on to something else. That’s why it’s essential to design your landing page with the customer in mind and to make it as compelling and user-friendly as possible.
Landing pages are the best option to increase the conversion rates of your campaigns while lowering the cost of getting a sale or lead. Your ad may have gotten their attention, but your landing page is what will push them to the finish line.
Importance of lead-capturing pages for the success of your ads
Landing pages are simple, have limited navigation, and are entirely focused on your current marketing goals. Because of less distraction, your audience can be presented with the information you want them to know about your product or service, and you can instantly capture information of the interested customers.
Elements required for a lead-capturing page
- A clear, compelling headline: Your headline is the first thing that visitors will see, so it’s essential to make it attention-grabbing and to communicate what your product or service is all about clearly.
- Strong visuals: People are visual creatures, and images and videos can help to make your landing page more engaging and memorable. Consider using high-quality images or videos showcasing your product or service.
- A clear value proposition: Visitors need to know what’s in it, so clearly communicate your product’s or service’s benefits and how it can solve their problems or meet their needs.
- A simple, easy-to-use design: Your landing page should be easy to navigate and designed with the user in mind. Keep the layout simple and make sure that all of the important information is easy to find. Keep in mind that most ads are viewed through mobile devices nowadays, therefore, your landing page must be mobile and touch-friendly.
- A clear call-to-action: The purpose of your landing page is to convert visitors into customers, so be sure to include a clear call-to-action that tells them what you want them to do next, whether it’s to make a purchase, sign up for a free trial, or schedule a consultation.
Let Practina help you create a lead-capturing page for your business
Practina’s AI can help you create a landing page that is user-friendly, visually appealing, and designed to convert your visitors into customers in the following easy steps!
Step 1. Select the template for your landing page from a wide range of options
Step 2. Share basic business information like logo, phone number, email id, and the product or service you want your audience to focus on.
And that’s it — Practina will create your landing page for you!
Know what works best for your audience, and let Practina help you optimize your landing page for better conversion!
Want to know how we work?