Facebook has become a competitive marketplace for dentists. How can you beat the noise? Here are creative post ideas that will take your Facebook marketing to the next level.
Did you know more than 68% of Americans use Facebook, making it the leading social media site? If you are not using the platform to promote your dental practice, you should start right away. To stand out from the competition, this blog will help you with amazing Facebook post ideas for dentists.
Traditionally, dentists relied on word-of-mouth marketing and reputation to grow their practice. But in today’s mobile-driven world, your audience is on Facebook. With around two million dentists already taking advantage of social media marketing, it’s time for your practice to transition online in order to connect with more patients and raise your brand’s awareness.
Whether you are new to Facebook, or already have a page dedicated to your dental practice, creating visually appealing posts will prove to be the most effective method for grabbing and maintaining your audience’s attention.
But before we get started, it’s important to understand why you need diverse content for your Facebook page.
Why Dentists Need A Variety Of Facebook Posts
You need to cater to your audience with a variety of content.
People crave variety — the more content diversity you deliver, the more engaged your audience will be.
It’s easier to surprise and entertain your audience when you’re not always posting the same bland content. By adding new and unique posts to your Facebook content lineup, you can keep your audience on their toes and well engaged.
Now that you know the importance of creative posts for your dental page, let’s learn some excellent ideas to make your newsfeed fascinating.
6 Facebook Post Ideas For Dentists
1. Educate Your Audience
Ask yourself why would someone be interested in your posts? Are you giving people a reason to connect with you on Facebook? As a dentist, you can share valuable and insightful posts to educate your audience.
Here are some useful tips:
- Publish oral care tips such as benefits of flossing, chewing sugar-free gums, kids oral care, and teeth-friendly foods.
- Share natural home remedies to temporarily heal dental conditions.
- Uncover myths about dentists.
- Incorporate animated infographics to easily deliver your messages.
To excel on Facebook, you must understand the preferences of your audience. Furthermore, keep an eye on what your competitors are posting. Brainstorm with your staff to get new and unique educational post ideas.
2. Entertaining or Humorous Content
As a dentist, your struggle with creating content for Facebook is different from other businesses in different industries. The reason is you don’t need to convince your audience how important dentistry is for them. Most of them are already aware of oral health and care.
Instead, you need to remind them to book regular dental appointments, or lessen their dental anxiety. The best way to do so is by sharing entertaining or humorous content.
Some creative ideas are:
- Share your patient’s journey of their smile transformation.
- Showcase before and after dental work pictures.
- Post fun facts about dentistry.
- Spice up your content strategy with memes.
Make sure you don’t offend anyone through your content. Keep it engaging and make your patients smile!
Tip: You can use an automated social media marketing tool to create interesting posts for your dental practice.
3. Encourage Patient Posting
Confused on how you can use your patients’ content as Facebook posts? Before learning how, it is crucial to learn why.
Encouraging your patients to post about you and your services will help you win trust.
Your patients’ personal Facebook posts have more chances of being noticed by their families and friends. In simple words, their posts will work as recommendations. Their connections will remember your name and will be more likely to connect with you if they are interested. This will increase your chances of connecting with new patients through existing patients.
How to collect reviews & testimonials:
- Ask your patients to share their journey with you on their personal Facebook.
- Request them to mention and tag you if you do.
- Reshare their posts on your newsfeed for your own audience to see.
Encourage patient postings to get content variety and generate leads.
Also Read: Facebook Special Ads
4. Contests and Giveaways
Spontaneous patient postings can work wonders for you. To level up your game, you can engage your audience by running contests and giveaways. It will help you capture content in a short time while your audience has fun!
To create a contest:
- Ask your audience to answer a simple question related to dentistry in the comments.
- Remember to inform them that you’ll randomly pick winners who have answered it correctly.
- Share their picture on your Facebook page with the winning discount on your dental work.
- Encourage your audience to share your Facebook post on their story mentioning you.
- Ask them to add your brand hashtag.
- Pick winners and post their pictures on your Facebook page along with the discounts or gifts.
Contests and giveaways can help boost engagement and get new connections on Facebook.
To add more context to Facebook marketing for dentists, share GIFs as your posts. They are the ideal way to showcase emotions and brand creativity in a fun way.
GIFs can help you:
- promote a specific dental service or product.
- announce season or holiday sale.
- advertise discounts & offers.
- promote events.
- tell a story.
- show before and after transformations.
Since Facebook supports GIFs, you can incorporate trending ideas to create your posts accordingly. Use the best social media tools to save time and create high-quality GIFs.
6. Keep The Patient Reviews Coming
8 in 10 people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
The most useful Facebook posts for your dental practice are patients’ reviews. Audiences listen to what your patients say about you rather than what you say about yourself. Reviews on Google, Yelp, and Facebook are important for dentists.
You may struggle to collect enough reviews and testimonials from your patients. Why? Since no matter how excellent your dental care services and products are, most patients won’t share their experiences until asked.
The good news is that nearly 70% of customers leave a review after being requested to do so.
Make sure your staff:
- Encourage your patients to leave reviews and testimonials.
- Collect the positive experiences of your existing patients and convert them into Facebook posts.
- Upload photos of your practice and, with permission, pictures of happy patients.
- Request patients to share it on their accounts.
Establish a bond of trust with your potential patients through testimonials and reviews. Furthermore, it helps you retain your existing patients. After all, people love brands that highlight them on social media.
We hope these Facebook post ideas for dentists will help you drive growth. Implement these trending tips in your marketing strategy to take your dental practice to the next level.
Since you are occupied with your dental practice, handling Facebook marketing can be a challenge. You can hire a dedicated team of marketers to post actively on your behalf, but doing so may cost you thousands of dollars a month!
Enjoy hassle-free Facebook marketing for dentists with Practina at an affordable price!
How Can Practina Help You?
The automated social media marketing tool creates, schedules, and publishes diverse content for you based on your services and audience preferences. It also gives you the option to run smart Facebook ads, so you can reach your target audience and win more leads.
Powered by AI, Practina can automatically create customized posts for you and enable posting across social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram.